TimberLine is a national magazine and trading post for the forest products industry covering logging, sawmills, wood remanufacturers, lumber treaters and firewood processors. From information on the latest technology to features describing successful plants and operations to industry news, TimberLine provides the information you need to be successful. A large used machinery and equipment section helps readers locate bargains. Don’t miss out on a single FREE issue.
TimberLine regularly covers the following:
- Industry success stories
- Best practices and tips for improving operations
- New products and technology advancements
- Positive environmental stories and benefits of wood products
- Legislative and regulatory issues
- Worker health and safety, especially logging safety
- Interviews with newsmakers and forest products industry leaders
- Much more…
Qualified individuals in the forest products industry may receive a free subscription.