View the current
RSS Feed for
What is RSS and
how do I use it?
Search Article Database
Request a Media Kit
Subscribe to TimberLine
Link To Us
Return to home page
Would you like to add a link to the Equipment/Machinery category?
- Accu-Trac Portable Sawmill Equipment - AccuTrac Sawmills are Designed for High Production. AC-3651D designed by Cook's Saw MFG., offers sawyers high production with dependability. This Portable Sawmill is perfect for that 1-3 man operation.
- Advanced Sawmill Machinery Equipment Inc. - Manufacturer of world class sawmill machinery.
- Automated Machine Systems, Inc. - As a major supplier of automated equipment and software systems for the pallet and material handling industries, AMS offers full design and supply integration solutions adaptable to both new and existing equipment environments. Our products and services support pallet repair, sorting, handling, grinding, washing, drying, heat treating, and painting (Palcoat™ Paint Systems) in addition to wood recovery, palletizing, and resource planning (Palmate™ Pallet Management Systems). Contact us at 877-267-8384 or 616-662-1309* or via email at email@example.com.
- Cresswood Recycling Systems - 'Destroyer' Wood Waste Grinders - Cresswood Recycling Systems manufactures the “Destroyer” line of low RPM wood grinders. Completely made in the USA, our machines range from 12” –72” wide with hopper feed or horizontal end feed models available. Grinding rates range from 300 to 20,000 lbs/hr depending upon horsepower, screen size, and type of material. Options include magnetic separation, vibrating and belt conveyors, augers, and material handling systems.
We are located at 13085 State Route 38, Cortland, IL 60112. Contact us by phone: 800-962-7302 or 815-758-7171 - fax: 815-758-0733 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. John Connor, Sales Manager
- Davco Twin-Cut Sawmill - The Davco Twin-Cut is a very mobile, automated, high production sawmill that features circular saw technology capable of cutting in both directions. The Twin-Cut is ideal for on site, in-the-woods, timber processing
- Designed Automation Inc. - Heavy Duty Sawmill and Lumber Handling Equipment.Design, Fabricate, Install
- DunRite Tooling - Replacement Grinder Parts - Dun-Rite Tooling, a division of Dun-Rite Tool & Machine Co., provides the finest quality replacement tooling for all brands of low RPM grinders, at a fair and competitive price. Premium, industrial grade parts – Made in the U.S.A. from a world leader in the field. Call us with your specs – we will give you a free quote on your tooling needs. We stock an extensive inventory of parts for all brands of grinders. Let us help you save on tooling! Contact us: By phone – (800) 209-3145, By fax: (815) 758-0733, By mail – 13085 State Rte. 38, Cortland, IL 60112
- Enviro Chipper Ind. Inc. - Pacific North West Dealer for Morbark Wood Chippers, Tub Grinders and Stump Grinders, J.P. Carlton Stump Grinders, Farmi Skidding Winches, Valby and Bearcat Wood Chippers.
- Enviro Trac Land & Brush Clearing - Enviro Trac, LLC is a Minnesota based land & brush clearing company. Visit us today for all your land clearing needs!
- Forestry Equipment Sales - Used Logging Equipment Superstore - Hundreds of machines, including skidders, forwarder, harvesters, feller buncher, log loaders, and just about anything else you'd find on a logging job.
- Machineking - New & Used Woodworking Machinery - We sell and market Sawmill, Pallet, Moulders, Planers, Ripsaws, and many other wood machinery.
- Nail Gun Depot - Discount supplier of pneumatic, nailers, staplers, & fasteners. Large *ion of tools and fasteners for pallet assembly. Max, Apach, Stanley Bostitch, Senco, and others
- Nail Kicker - The Nail Kicker is leading a revolution in nail removal and deconstruction of buildings by bringing speed and automation to a traditionally labor-intensive task, resulting in cost-effective lumber salvage and reuse. The Nail Kicker is a pneumatic hand held tool that “kicks” nails out without damaging the wood. Only $249.
- Parker Hannifin - SSD Drives - Heavy duty AC and DC variable speed drives for motors from 1 to 2000 HP, with 230/460/575/690 VAC input.
- Poly Strapping - Strapping Tools - Welcome to Poly and Steel Strapping.
We offer a full line of strapping tools, strapping machines, and poly strapping (PET) and steel strapping from Polychem. Our products are used a wide range of applications and industries such as lumber strapping, and brick and bottle strapping.
- RIMACO - We offer burners, boilers, co-gen, and steam to turn your waste into energy along with the grinders and conveyors to get your waste from the processing floor to your burner. We also have dry kilns for your lumber drying needs with our boilers tying into the kiln as your energy source.
- Samuel Strapping Systems - Samuel Strapping Systems offers the Forest Products industry a wealth of experience in overcoming the challenges of transporting of Lumber and Panel Products. Our products can help you to ensure that your final package maintains its integrity and ease of handling – both on route and in the yard. Our comprehensive line of strapping and unitizing solutions, from steel and industrial strength polyester strapping, tools and accessories, bar coding solutions, general purpose machines, to large turnkey fully automated strapping systems, are specifically designed to keep you competitive.
Samuel offers conventional steel strapping together with non-staining, easy-to-handle and flexible industrial strength polyester strapping in a full range of gauges and sizes - both AAR approved. Our industrial strength polyester strapping, a cost-effective alternative to steel, demonstrates Samuel's commitment to innovation. This high strength product has emerged as a viable alternative to steel, with more footage per coil providing savings in storage and machine downtime. Additional benefits are ease of disposal for your customer and a reduction in injuries caused by sharp strap edges. If you are interested in converting to industrial strength polyester strapping, Samuel's step-by-step approach makes your conversion process easy and cost-effective. Our "Conversion Package" incorporates the latest technology to deliver the most cost-effective benefits available in the industry.
- Shelving Systems / Excalibur Shelving Systems - Excalibur Shelving systems manufactures shelving systems @ our facility located in New Hampshire. We control the entire manufacturing process, from milling the logs to delivering the finished shelving systems.
- Solar Kilns - Solar Hybrid kilns widely used in Australia
- Stretch Wrapper - Wulftec manufactures and sells stretch film wrappers.
- Timberline Rack & Storage - Your Home for Material Handling & Lumber Storage Equipment.